October 09, 2013

Podgy & the Banker

Coffee culture dah mcm cendawan tumbuh..one after another...it seems all this came from the Melbourne coffee scene..hmmm..have to visit there to experience it..one fine day..

Another recent addition to KL's scene is Podgy & the Banker at Sri Hartamas.. Its the same row as My Elephant

Honestly I can't tell the difference between coffee beans. All I know if its good, I'll drink it..heheeh
Stumbled upon this place when we went to My Elephant, and said to hubby we have to come to this place someday..the name itself is very catchy and sort of calling people to drop in..good one!!!

So when my good friend Misbah was in town (she's living in Kuantan), so what good place crops in mind is none other than Podgy.. :)



Old skool cinema like signage



Minimalist concept..




Latte


Cappuccino


Carrot cake & cup cake red velvet




Good place to hangout with friends..

The coffee is all good here, me being a novice coffee drinker.. :) The dessert is a little to sweet to my taste-buds, but still edible.. All in all a nice and comfy place to chill and hangout with friends and catch up on things..


Location:
Podgy & the Banker
2, Jalan Sri Hartamas 8
Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur
GPS: 3.157413,101.650805

No comments:

Post a Comment